[tex-live] [tex-hyphen] CZ/SK in babel for TL 08

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jul 17 00:50:32 CEST 2008

    you don't.  it was berthold's characterisation of the encoding he used
    in y&y tex; what _we_ (latex people) call ly1.

Sure, I know.  But obviously Heiko thinks we should have it.

What is not clear to me from the profusion of email is whether
ly1enc.def (which does exist) can be used as texnansienc.def, or if
something different is needed.  And yes, I know it is supposed to be two
names for the "same" thing, but so often someone somewhere expected
different glyph names or macro names or whatever, I'm not going to
assume I can just cp ly1enc.def texnansienc.def.

(And then there's texnansx ... oh never mind :)