[tex-live] latest tl2008 snapshop installation script: can't call method "depends" on undefined value

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jul 7 21:51:07 CEST 2008

On Mo, 07 Jul 2008, Jesse Alama wrote:
> that the error did not come up!  The only difference, as far as I can
> see, is the CTAN mirror that's being used.  Might that account for the
> difference?

Yes. There was a bug introduced, and it spreads to the mirrors with 1
day shift. We have fixed it already, but it will need to wait for
tomorrow until the fix hits the CTAN mirrors.

Best wishes

Norbert

PEN-TRE-TAFARN-Y-FEDW (n.)
Welsh word which literally translates as
'leaking-biro-by-the-glass-hole-of-the-clerk-of-the-bank-has-been-
-taken-to-another-place-leaving-only-the-special-inkwell-and-three-
-inches-of-tin-chain'.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff