[tex-live] trouble starting context on latest tl2008 developer snapshot

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jul 7 09:37:22 CEST 2008

On So, 06 Jul 2008, Jesse Alama wrote:
> Any idea what might be going on?

Probably 10000000s of things. Due to me being low on time I couldn't
follow the ConTeXt stuff, but what you did is AFAIR (!!!) not enough.
You have to set IN THE ENVIRONMENT! (export ...)
	TEXMFCNF
and then call the luatools --generate.
I have written up something for the Debian system, but in parts it could
apply to your situation:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/debian-tex/context/trunk/debian/README.MarkIV?op=file&rev=0&sc=0

But then again, YMMV.

Best wishes