[tex-live] xgreek.dtx missing in TeXLive

Robin Fairbairns Robin.Fairbairns at cl.cam.ac.uk
Tue Feb 12 12:01:34 CET 2008

Werner LEMBERG <wl at gnu.org> wrote:

> While xgreek.sty (for XeLaTeX) is available in TeXLive, its source
> file, xgreek.dtx (and probably a PDF version of it) is missing.  Since
> there is just a small README.1ST file it would be even more valuable
> to have it.

apostolos seems not to have provided the source (we would have installed
it for sure, if he had, but neither file is on the archive).

(some of these xetex things came to ctan from the xetex repository -- we
have been told more than once "please install this from the
respository".  since i've not investigated the repository in detail, i
don't know if sources, etc., are there; but installing -- rather than
mirroring -- is more than we ordinarily offer to do, and we ordinarily
wouldn't, anyway.)

robin