[tex-live] problems installing TL08 on WinXP

Philip TAYLOR (Ret'd) P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Aug 14 11:36:48 CEST 2008

Adam, I would like to help (I have TL 2008
installed here under XP) but I cannot read
your attachment, which I believe is the log
file.  Could you possibly package it in
a more Windows-friendly manner such as
ZIP ?

Philip TAYLOR