[tex-live] Perltk-zh.pl in tl2008 has been finished in both simplified and traditional chinese.

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sat Aug 9 08:07:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

On Sa, 09 Aug 2008, hongyi.zhao at gmail.com wrote:
> N B, the files provided by me should only have the correct expression for only Chinese Mainland (zh-cn version) and Chinese Taiwan (zh-tw version).

Yeah, but I guess that is better for a user of zh-HK to get zh-TW then
English, right? And as long as nobody makes the translations for the
other zh-* that is the best solution.

Do be honest, there are loads of differences between de_DE, de_AT,
de_CH, but still we are using only de since everyone will understand
what is written there, even if they wouldn't write it that way.

> >?If someone with Asian Windows can please test the code with tomorrows
> >?installer, thanks.
>
> How to do this test?

The installer hasn't been updated due to a bug, you have to wait at
least one more day (better two).

Testing is simple by starting the installer and se whether it comes out
in the right language.

Thanks for all your cooperation and all the best

Norbert

SLUGGAN (n.)
A lurid facial bruise which everyone politely omits to mention because
it's obvious that you had a punch-up with your spouse last night - but
which into a door. It is useless to volunteer the true explanation
because nobody will believe it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff