[tex-live] what's about biblatex

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Aug 4 18:34:54 CEST 2008

On Mo, 04 Aug 2008, Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard wrote:
> Famous, but still experimental. The readme discourages people to distribute it
> before version 1.0, and the author indeed told me by mail that he prefers we
> don't include it in TL'08, even though our new update mechanism.

Experimental or not, if it is on CTAN in principle we can include it.
Its my impression, too, that biblatex is gaining audience a lot.

Of course, we can always add that package also later to the distribution
and make it available via tlmgr, but having it in now also seems not a
too bad idea.

I leave that up to Manuel and Karl.

Best wishes

Norbert