[tex-live] [Fwd: [Fwd: ec.enc, cork.enc and tcaron]]

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Wed Apr 16 11:50:02 CEST 2008

Vit Zyka wrote:

> I propose:
> A) rename (for hypothetic use with font like ibm)
>      ec.enc -> ec-old.enc
>      cork.enc -> cork-old.enc
> B) correct glyph name /tquoteright -> /tcaron in
>      ec.enc
>      cork.enc

The one reason why I replied was to point out that encs by themselves
are not buggy if they dont use unicode-compliant names, I no longer
have a practical interest in encoding files myself. That sais, your
proposal for ec.enc sounds fine to me. But if cork.enc is no longer
used, it can as well be removed from texlive, I assume?

Best wishes,
Taco