[tex-live] endfloat and natbib help if it is possible

Carlo crlfr at yahoo.it
Thu Sep 6 22:53:20 CEST 2007

Dear list members,

My name is Carlo and I am experiencing a few porblems
with endfloat and natbib on the debian texlive
distribution. If this is not the right place to ask
to, I would appreciate if you could point me to a more
suitable direction.

Here the problem: browsing around people keep on
pointing  to endfloat for having the floats at the end
of the article class documents. So I gave it a go. I
need its functionalities. I have a LaTeX article that
I am trying to write and that uses natbib. Without
\usepackage{endfloat} I can 'compile' it smoothly, but
when I insert the package endfloat I get :

Package natbib Warning: Citation `Mapvue_Manual_2002'
on page 2 undefined on in
put line 50.

(qq.ttt) [2])
Runaway argument?
! File ended while scanning use of \next.
<inserted text>
                \par
<*> \nonstopmode\input{qq.tex}

! Emergency stop.
<*> \nonstopmode\input{qq.tex}

I have tried several times all the day long without
success.

It look like that the .bib file cannot be read anymore
and the references are lost. The don't appear in the
.bbl.

Could someone suggest me some way for having all the
floating at the end of the article each of them on a
separate page or could somebody help me in fixing the
problem.

I have not subscribed the mailing list. So, please
address your answer to this email address. Also, be
patient with me, I am not a
LaTeX-fully-fledged-person, i.e. I don't know much.
TeX? I don't have a clue.

Best regards,

Carlo