[tex-live] Powerdot and config.ps

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Oct 15 01:19:39 CEST 2007

    /usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-config/dvips/config/config.ps:4:/usr/texbin/dv
    ips: strange line

Haven't seen this before.  What platform are you on?  If Mac or Windows,
perhaps you have to save the file with proper line endings for it.
Although your /usr/local/texlive/... path makes me think you are on
something Unixish.  Maybe it got corrupted in the download somehow?
I'll attach the same file, just in case.

I'm using the current config.ps file myself on GNU/Linux, FWIW.
(And it's working. :)

Best,
Karl