[tex-live] post build of source.tar.bz2 (updmap-sys and kpsewhich)

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:16:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

On 30/05/07, Hartmut Henkel <hartmut_henkel at gmx.de> wrote:
> Looks like a weird mix of TeX distros.

Hi,

I'm porting TeXLive to OpenBSD. I'm conforming to the OpenBSD
directory stucture (or rather, just copying how someone before me
ported teTeX).

Sorry to confuse.

Karl:

I can't run updmap with not arguments and --syncwithtrees causes
errors, so I have no choice but just to not run it I guess. It seems
to work without, but I don't like this approach.

Does anyone else know what the error means?

I got my copy of tugboat last week. Interesting reading!

--
Best Regards

Edd