[tex-live] Comment on Re: TeXLive-CD/DVD (Installation)

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu May 24 23:06:51 CEST 2007

  > CAN WE PLEASE STOP THIS USELESS META DISCUSSION?????

I find this discussion quite amusing.  I did not expect such a huge
discussion when I said that I'm happy with the shell script we
currently have.

Regarding quoting of file names:  You have to be careful in Perl too.

  > But anyway, I have already written the Perl modules.

Great!  I also think that Perl is the best choice.  It's good that you
made this decision.
#!/bin/sh
while true; do
  echo "thank you!"