[tex-live] Comment on Re: TeXLive-CD/DVD (Installation)

Oliver Bandel oliver at first.in-berlin.de
Thu May 24 15:04:47 CEST 2007

On Thu, May 24, 2007 at 02:54:01PM +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Don, 24 Mai 2007, Oliver Bandel wrote:
> > Which way to zip?
> > Via a certain Zipper-Module or via external zip-program?
>
> However you want. You can take a look at

OK, however I want sounds good, and I also expected this,
but when I use a module that is not in the standard distribution,
it might be easier to program, but then no one has that module.
This could be a show-stopper, when the used module is not installed
on the target machines.

Thats the reason why I asked...

> 	svn:trunk/Build/tools/Tpm.pm
> in the function
> 	sub Tpm2Zip
> which does something similar. But I don't care how you implement it.
>
> > How to test it?
>
> You have new-infra, there are tlsrc, you can generate tlp with this.

Yes, I already had created me tlp-stuff.
BTW: if there is no "tlp" directory, the tlsrc2tlp.pl stops
with error message it does not create such a directory by itself.

I hope, this is intende behaviour.

> > How to update the stuff (pushing to subversion), when it runs?
>
> Sending me a diff of your changes
> 	diff -u TLP.pm.original TLP.pm

OK.

Ciao,