[tex-live] fmtutil-sys not playing nice. (OpenBSD-sparc64)

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 23:39:12 CEST 2007

Hi karl,

On 5/5/07, Karl Berry <karl at freefriends.org> wrote:
> Can't say without seeing the errors in the format creation.  Can you
> send the full output of the make?

Ill see what I can do.

> The fact that it fails on different formats is puzzling.  Perhaps it
> indicates that something is not being entirely cleaned.  I doubt make
> clean is 100%.

It's not make clean of texlive, but make clean of the ports
infrastructure. It blasts away the directory that is made upon
untarring the source. It's as clean as clean can be. Admittedly I
didnt do a make clean every time.

Ill do a clean now and then record the output.

> Best,

Ill get back to you soon.

--
Best Regards