[tex-live] TL2007 (win2k) problem with LH fonts

Akira Kakuto kakuto at fsci.fuk.kindai.ac.jp
Wed Mar 7 03:00:17 CET 2007

Hi Karl,

>     in the file texmf.cnf, and change them as follows
> Meanwhile, I added an item to http://tug.org/texlive/bugs.html about
> mktex* on Windows.  Let me know if problems there.

Many thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Initializations for TeX programs are made in texmfmp.c.
My fault is that I had defined MAKE_TEX_MF_BY_DEFAULT as 0,
(because mktexmf.exe in W32TeX is new, I forgot to
 change it to 1.)
In the next time all will become ok, but in TL2007,
please do with the workaround in bugs.html.