[tex-live] new tl infrastructure

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jun 25 18:58:22 CEST 2007

Hi all!

On Fre, 22 Jun 2007, Karl Berry wrote:
> There's a Perl API for the database that most of the new scripts, and a
> shell API for a few odds and ends.  These are documented in the
> Master/tlpkg/doc/ directory, along with some specs for the associated

I have started to document the Perl API *AND* the specification the POD
documentation of the respective modules. For now TLPSRC.pm has been
documented extensively.

So a plea, if someone with a better english, or a better pod knowledge,
or both, can read over the pod documentation and fix stupid errors, pod
usage errors etc etc.

I will continue to write documentation for all the modules, because I
don't want to have the same situation as we had before with tpms ;-)

Thanks a lot for any comments and remarks and improvements etc. It is
my first time I am writing pods, so don't treat me too badly ;-)

Best wishes

Norbert