[tex-live] 51232 re: Hidden treasures in TeXLive

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jun 11 00:51:01 CEST 2007

    >     So I just hacked a perl script that runs through the pdfs
    >     and spits out an html page

I wrote a Perl script mkdocindex (in Build/tools) to do something like
that.  The output is included in the distribution, in the top-level file
doc.html (linked to from the README's, etc.).  Here it is online:
http://tug.org/texlive/devsrc/Master/doc.html

It certainly doesn't have everything on Frank's wishlist, or everything
in mkhtml (which I was unaware of), but maybe it is a place to start
from.

Thanks,
Karl