[tex-live] New infrastructure: Question and patch

Frank Küster frank at kuesterei.ch
Fri Jul 27 10:24:51 CEST 2007

karl at freefriends.org (Karl Berry) wrote:

>     Or even a Debian-like...
>
> This is off the topic, but what I don't like about the Debian bts is the
> constant "thank you for submitting information" autoreplies.  I don't
> need to know this.  Is it possible to turn that off?  (I just filter
> them now, but it's a waste.)

I don't think it's possible (people seem to like it; a couple of days
ago a bug was fixed "no notification sent in case $foo").  I also filter
them.  But the fact that you can use e-mail for discussing and
administering your bugs, and even work offline productively makes the
notifications a small drawback for me compared to those web systems.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)