[tex-live] TeXLive committed to OpenBSD

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Thu Jul 19 00:11:03 CEST 2007

Edd Barrett writes:

 > Your software is now offically a part of the OpenBSD ports system!
 >
 > http://ports.openbsd.nu/print/texlive

Great!

It would be nice to have openbsd binaries for TeXLive-2008 too, but it
is necessary that everything is statically linked (except XeTeX and
dvipdfmx).

I also have good news.  I updated Cygwin recently and had been able to
produce binaries from the TeXLive-2007 sources.  Unfortunately I had
to say "./configure --without-xetex --without-dvipdfmx".  What I don't
know yet is whether the missing libraries are not available or I just
missed to install them.  I'll look into it later.

Anyway, many thanks for your effort.  Your work is highly appreciated.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25