[tex-live] Inclusion of large eps files with dvipdfm

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Mon Jul 16 00:08:13 CEST 2007

    However the output format of the new ( > 0.9 ) MetaPost
    is changed. Thus dvipdfm fails to check that an eps is
    made by MetaPost. The following are borrowed from dvipdfmx:

I (finally) applied this patch to dvipdfm.  Thanks.

I also wrote the dvipdfmx maintainers about the status of being able to
just distribute dvipdfmx and skip dvipdfm.

Thanks,
Karl

P.S. I will be offline all this coming week, Monday-Saturday, at tug'07.