[tex-live] Patches for dvidvi

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Jul 2 19:24:39 CEST 2007

On Mon, 02 Jul 2007, Robin Fairbairns wrote:
> > Why? Hmm I seem to misunderstand your english, I don't see a reason to
> > remove it.
>
> because ctan isn't to hold a current version any longer, if i understand

Well, we can upload something there.

Hold on, maybe Lionel want's to merge all the stuff and become
*upstream*? It seems that every release has been done by someone else
anyway ;-).

And yes, I think if nobody cares and we still want to have dvidvi then
it is ok that we keep it in texlive and upload source to CTAN. I mean if
nobody cares for it and it only needs slight adjustments then why not.

Best wishes

Norbert