[tex-live] ifxetex package missing from collection-xetex

Martin Schröder martin at oneiros.de
Wed Jan 31 18:14:43 CET 2007

2007/1/31, Norbert Preining <preining at logic.at>:
> This is more than I can and want to decide. Karl should speak up.

He is away till tomorrow, I think. I've also asked Manfred and Klaus
about the state of affairs.

> I would say that it is quite late, but we could get binaries for
> i386, x86_64, alpha_linux. The rest I don't know.

I'll provide OpenBSD.

Btw: A new version of freetype2 with some bugfixes has just been
released. Jonathan?

My idea is to make a new version of pdftex (1.40.2) today and commit
it to TL. Since the images don't seem to be finished anyway, we can
then get new binaries for at least some plattforms.

Best
   Martin