[tex-live] builing new images with new tlpmgui?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Wed Jan 31 17:03:09 CET 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 16:19 +0100, Staszek Wawrykiewicz wrote:
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:
>
> > I have seen that you have checked in another version of tlpmgui. Should
> > I rebuild images, or do you think it does not make a big difference?
>
> Yeah, it was corrected by me just after your built...
>
> > Karl, in case you listen ... speak up, I can build the stuff...
>
> I'd propose adding also ifxetex as Jonathan asked And I forgot to include
> xetex into gust-scheme:-). Will do both above anyway, so Karl can decide
> to build another iso. As Manfred told, the image will go to mastering
> 10 February.

I'm not positive - but it looks like while the Utopia pfb files are now
included with the clarified license, utopia.map is not enabled. Is that
intentional? I didn't try to do anything that used utopia but the map
wasn't in the list of maps as either enabled or disabled until I
specifically added it. If the fonts are pointed to in another map file
or if intentionally not enabled, then sorry about the noise - but if it
is intended to be enabled, it doesn't seem to be.

This was with 0128 inst image.