[tex-live] ifxetex package missing from collection-xetex

Hartmut Henkel hartmut_henkel at gmx.de
Wed Jan 31 16:40:07 CET 2007

On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Norbert Preining wrote:

> On Mit, 31 Jan 2007, Hartmut Henkel wrote:
> > if still possible, we shouldn't miss this (would be also good
> > opportunity btw to put updated pdftex binaries in).
>
> Huuu? Have there been any changes to the source in the meantime? I
> guess not.

right. It's only, i found a silly typo/bug (own one) that prevents
robust use of \pdfmapfile{= ...} as it generates segfaults in certain
cases, would need a microscopic change. We can live without but i
could---if allowed---as well check it into the sources, and generate and
upload a fresh pdftex x86_64 bin. Maybe then instead of compiling all
systems to have just a fresh i386 would be a doable compromise?

Regards, Hartmut