[tex-live] late fixes, I guess everyone will kill me ...

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Jan 23 01:21:32 CET 2007

    The first one is for mktexmf from Werner Lemberg, I found it here on the
    list I guess

Excuse my ignorance, but I don't understand the goal.  We're using $name
to test for csso12..., and $rootname to test for everything else?  Why?

    The second one is a bit a bitter one:

Bitter is right.  We hacked asn_date in dvipdfmx mercilessly this year.
I suspect it would be better to use what we have there, but I'm not
about to test it.

Anyway, no more recompilations now.

The real goal is to get rid of dvipdfm and just have dvipdfmx.  I hope
ChoF can find the time to do the few remaining tweaks he said were needed.

Thanks,
karl