[tex-live] Bad .cfg files in TeX source tree?

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat Jan 20 00:45:56 CET 2007

> On 19 Jan 2007, at 3:00 pm, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
>>
>> Yes, color.cfg, graphics.cfg, and hyperref.cfg can be removed there.

I've removed the xelatex versions of color.cfg and graphics.cfg from
TL svn, as the updated "standard" ones should serve fine.

On 19 Jan 2007, at 8:44 pm, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:
> If no option is given, hyperref first checks for detectable TeX
> engines. Since version v6.75o this includes XeTeX.

The version in TL is currently 6.75n, and doesn't seem to know about
xetex, so I haven't touched the .cfg for this yet. Presumably there's
an update on its way....

Thanks for working on these,

JK