[tex-live] Win32 Testing reports

Staszek Wawrykiewicz staw at gust.org.pl
Tue Jan 16 22:29:49 CET 2007

On Tue, 16 Jan 2007, Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 16, 2007 at 05:16:22PM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
>
> > - pdfcrop does not work
> >   Can't locate File/Spec/Functions.pm in @INC (@INC contains: c:\TeXLive2007\perltl\lib ........
>
> pdfcrop contains:
>   use File::Spec::Functions qw(devnull);
>
> First I would search c:\TeXLive2007\perltl for Functions.pm
> (File\Spec\Functions.pm) to check the case that TeX Live's perl
> isn't too small.

Apparently, we do not have Functions.pm in perl's lib.
The question "too small" or "too big" is for another debate (not at
this hot moment, please). Heiko, would you please send me directly
that file (provided that it is OK for perl 5.8 we have).

Ps. sorry for my previous mistake with ruby missing (I'm still in a hurry)

Thanks,

--
Staszek Wawrykiewicz
StaW at gust.org.pl