[tex-live] font map files?

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Sun Jan 14 11:13:16 CET 2007

Karl Berry wrote:
>     I intend to seed fonts/map/dvipdfm/context/ with a
>     few dozen extra map files in the morning (all mechanically
>     derived from their dvips counterparts).
>
> Sounds ok to me.

Commits #3444-#3445 contained a grand total of 122 new map files
for fonts/map/dvipdfm/context/

Because there were so many, I have limited myself to map files that
can actually be used by the current version of context, which means
the files are for (parts of) these packages:

	antt
         cbgreek
	cm-super
         fourier
	iwona
	kurier
	lm
	tex-gyre

I've tested the syntax of the files by making dvipdfmx read them in,
so I assume the conversion went ok.

Best, Taco