[tex-live] texlive binaries for linux-powerpc

Thomas A. Schmitz thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de
Thu Jan 11 09:28:57 CET 2007

Hi all,

my apologies for writing this mail at such a late stage, but I was just
wondering: I downloaded yesterday's development tree and compiled the
binaries on powerpc-linux. The build script ran without errors and
compiled all binaries (even xetex which wouldn't compile with the
sources a few weeks back). Would it be possible/interesting to include
these binaries in the release?

My system is a powermac g5, gentoo linux64 with 32-bit userland, so
these binaries should run on most any linux-ppc system.

I'm not on the texlive list, so please cc to my address. Thank you.

Thomas