[tex-live] package updates still possible?

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jan 10 20:41:27 CET 2007

    Seminar has a separate license statement in sem-read.me

Ah.  Sorry, I forgot that, although it rings a faint bell now that
you've all reminded me.  Reinstated.

    of course, an ideal situation would be for someone such as denis or
    sebastian either to submit the updates or to declare that the package is

Indeed.  I wrote Denis yesterday.  I'll see if he replies.  If not, I'll
start pestering Sebastian, so we can get this cleared up.

As far as I know Timothy is MIA.  I've tried to contact him several
times over the past several years, with no success.

Cheers,