[tex-live] [pdftex] Russian font T1

Arthur Reutenauer arthur.reutenauer at normalesup.org
Sat Jan 6 22:46:42 CET 2007

On Sat, Jan 06, 2007 at 10:04:37PM +0100, Reinhard Kotucha wrote:
> "Werner" == Werner LEMBERG <wl at gnu.org> writes:
>
>> Uh, oh, my brain is apparently out of order...
>
> Good to know.  It's certainly better if Werner Fink answers Staszek's
> question about scheme-tetex.tpm. :)  He is the author of this file.

  I can't decide whether it was on purpose or not, but you somehow
managed to answer a mail by the wrong Werner in the wrong thread of the
wrong list :-) [should have been the thread “tetex collection or scheme”
on texlive at tug.org, and not “Russian font T1” on pdftex at tug.org]. One
really has to keep up with both lists!

	Arthur