[tex-live] hosting inst image

Philip & Le Khanh Philip-and-LeKhanh at Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org
Wed Feb 28 10:06:32 CET 2007

OK, thanks Rainer : it looks as if "The Pirate Bay"
might be a good starting point (registrations open),
so maybe we start there and only run a dedicated
tracker if TUG members experience problems registering
with The Pirate Bay.  What do you think ?

* P.
--------