[tex-live] rebuilding

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Feb 3 01:19:55 CET 2007

I received new powerpc-linux binaries from Thomas Schmitz and checked in
just pdftex, pdftosrc, and xetex.  Maybe get a full set tomorrow, maybe
not.  In any case, I think this is ok.

I'm rebuilding the images now.  In the absence of more horrible bugs, I
think this can be the final one.

Due to urgent family matters, I will be offline at least most of
tomorrow.  Possibly I will be able to check in towards the end of the
day and do one more build if it's needed, still in time for Manfred's
Sunday wish, but I'm not sure at this point.

Thanks everyone,
Karl