[tex-live] texlive license

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Aug 17 02:38:55 CEST 2007

    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/bookman/ubkri8a.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/bookman/ubkr8a.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/bookman/ubkb8a.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/bookman/ubkbi8a.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/helvetic/uhvri8an.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/helvetic/uhvri8a.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/helvetic/uhvbi8a.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/helvetic/uhvr8an.afm
    > texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/helvetic/uhvb8an.afm

It turns out those particular afm's were bogus -- old and incorrect
copies with wrong filenames.  I've removed them from the TeX Live source
repo.

    CTAN:/fonts/urw/base35/afm/ is consistent here.

Ralf, I'm glad you mentioned that directory on CTAN.  The
texmf-dist/fonts/afm/urw/{bookman,helvetic} directories in TL are now
identical with the files on CTAN -- it turns out all the other files
were already the same, so nothing else had to be changed besides the
removals above.  (I didn't check the other URW typefaces yet.)

Thanks,