[tex-live] Fwd: OpenBSD port print/texlive/texmf-minimal lacks bbold11.mf and bbold14.mf

Edd Barrett vext01 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:34:22 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I recieved an email from a student who is using the OpenBSD port for
his dissertation, but is having problems with a specific font. I am
not sure if this is a bug or something else. I was hoping someone here
could suggest something.

Please reply-all, so that he recieves the email too.

Thanks

The email conversation follows: