[tex-live] How to do the following?

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Tue Oct 3 18:31:56 CEST 2006

OK, I'll test, but your scenario reads oddly to me :
why would you use the verb "LaTeX", which explicitly
loads the LaTeX format, when you want to load another
format ?  Would it not be more sensible to invoke it
as "TeX" which (provided that the implementation hasn't
meddled) will invoke Virtex by default, and Initex if
a suitable switch (e.g., "/I", "-ini", etc) is provided ...

Philip Taylor
--------

--------