[tex-live] arrsy10 and kuvio

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Nov 24 23:56:51 CET 2006

Hello Offiong,

(Sebastian is mostly "TeX Live emeritus" these days, so I'm replying.)

    I have tried to install the arrsy font, which is a
    subdirectory, but it distorts kuvio.

You need to write to the kuvio and/or arrsy authors about this.  I have
basically no knowledge of using the package.

As it happens, I learned that kuvio is not distributed under a free
license, so it will not be in the next edition of TL at all.  It was a
mistake that it was ever included.  (It forbids modification, among
other things.)

Best,
Karl