[tex-live] svn vs. p4

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sun May 21 21:56:33 CEST 2006

  > I will see if I can get Staszek set up to try using svn+ssh, which
  > can support compression (since ssh does).  Then we can see if that
  > will help substantially.

We are using svn+ssh at vntex.org.  ssh is the most convenient way to
access an svn repository especially if you have installed your private
key.  However, we had some problems with group permissions, i.e. some
files on the server had not been group writable after a commit.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25