[tex-live] Source and Copyright question concerning cspsfonts

Zdenek Wagner wagner at cesnet.cz
Tue May 9 17:37:53 CEST 2006

On Tue, 9 May 2006, Norbert Preining wrote:

> Dear authors of the CS PS fonts!
>
> You are listed in license.eng from the cstex package as authors of the
> CSfonts. While analyzing the license/source situation of teTeX and TeX
> live for Debian, we found that the following files:
> 	ntimes.sty
>  	nhelvet.sty
> 	cspsfont.{il2,tex,xl2}

I have found my private copy of cspsfont.doc and now I understand why it
disappeared. It is written in Czech in 1995 and modified in 1998. I do not
remember details but now it seems to me that I gave the generated files
for testing and planned to provide the documentation later and forgot to
do it. I know that some bugs were fixed in the generated files later so
distribution of my ancient cspsfont.doc will not be a good idea. I will do
my utmost to resolve the license problem.