[tex-live] compilation failed

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Mar 17 21:39:59 CET 2006

  > Maybe you can advice us how to reorganize the code so that those,
  > who do not have automake, can easily compile it manually, and
  > those with automake can compile it automagically. We could modify
  > the code before version 2.14 is released to CTAN.

Thanks for the info.  The TeXLive version I checked out is that which
is on the TL-2005 CD/DVD.  Hence I think that there is a problem with
the tools I use.  Maybe someone can tell me what I have to do to avoid
this error without changing something in the TL tree.  Such a change
would be lost after the next update anyway.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25