[tex-live] Ruby interpreter for Windows in the TeXLive distribution?

Zdenek Wagner wagner at cesnet.cz
Fri Jun 30 23:18:36 CEST 2006

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006, Fabrice Popineau wrote:

> You may not agree on this point, but on a huge scale, I bet that it is
> always the solution requiring the less effort from the user that will
> win. If you expect your user to understand actually what is happening,
> or to learn some exotic language, then you will lose.

Understanding files and directories takes no more than five minutes if it
is properly explained. Do you consider five minutes as long learning with
great effort?

Every year I get dozens MS Word documents unreadable in MS Word on my
computer from those who denied to spend these five minutes.

>     > It would be even better if Microsoft understood that most people
>     > have usable brains. I taught one young lady to use computers, even
>
> Do you really think ? Most people are watching football players on tv.
>
> --
> Fabrice

Zdenek Wagner
e-mail: wagner at cesnet.cz