[tex-live] svn problems

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Wed Jun 7 20:15:49 CEST 2006

Hi all!

Can someone help me with my svn problem. I want to submit something, and
it always goes like this:

svn commit
(edit commitmessage)
Authentication realm: <svn://tug.org:3690> texlive
Password for 'norbert':
Authentication realm: <svn://tug.org:3690> texlive
Username: preining
Password for 'preining':
Committed revision 1665.

Ok, my username here is norbert, this is true, but I checked out the
files as preining at tug.org, and my .svn/entries tells me:
   url="svn://preining@tug.org/texlive/trunk"
   repos="svn://preining@tug.org/texlive"
So I would have supposed that it should work, but it doesn't. Any ideas?

Best wishes

Norbert

CORFE (n.)
An object which is almost totally indistinguishable from a newspaper,
the one crucial difference being tat it belongs to somebody else and
is unaccountably much more interesting that your own - which may
otherwise appear to be in all respects identical. Though it is a rule
of life that a train or other public place may contain any number of
corfes but only one newspaper, it is quite possible to transform your
own perfectly ordinary newspaper into a corfe by the simple expedient
of letting somebody else read it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff