[tex-live] Ruby interpreter for Windows in the TeXLive distribution?

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Sat Jul 1 02:07:42 CEST 2006

  > Try to imagine your (well recent) car sold without any software ?
  > Do you think people would be foolish enough to buy it ? Or your
  > mobile phone.

Many people I know are complaining that it is impossible to buy a
mobile phone today which is just a mobile phone.  There are no mobile
phones which only provide the functionality of a mobile phone today.
People have to pay for features they don't need.  There is a big
market for mobile phones which are just mobile phones.

  > Or your watch.

It seems that the discussion becomes quite bizarre now so that it is
better to stop it.  If you really think that you need a watch which
requires to install a Microsoft service pack twice a year, be happy
with it but don't try to convince other people that this is a good
thing.  Nobody is interested in such a shit.

I'm glad to have a watch which is not infected by Microsoft and it
still works.  I can even switch to another time zone without rebooting
the system.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25