[tex-live] Re: texlive-base_2005-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Sun Jan 22 21:03:57 CET 2006

Hi all!

It has happened:

On Son, 22 Jan 2006, Debian Installer wrote:
> Accepted:
> texlive-base_2005-1.diff.gz
>   to pool/main/t/texlive-base/texlive-base_2005-1.diff.gz
[...]
> Thank you for your contribution to Debian.

The thanks are not mine, but I want to give them to the people they
belong too:

Sebastian Rahtz
	who started to involve me into TeX live, and later into
	the idea of packaging TeX live for Debian
	and for the incredible work he is doing for TeX live

Karl Berry
	for help and support, web space on the TUG, and the
	incredible work he is doing too for TeX live

Frank Küster
	for his permanent help in support in all things related to
	TeX and Debian, a perfect tutorship!

Neil McGovern
	for acting as a sponsor for such a huge package

Not that the work is finished .. but a big step is taken.

Thanks again and all the best

Best wishes

Norbert

Who is double happy, because he just returned from a very hard mixed
route in the Apuane Alps, and didn't expect this ;-)