[tex-live] test Images by ftp

Artemio Gonzalez Lopez artemiog at mac.com
Mon Dec 25 03:07:02 CET 2006

On Dec 24, 2006, at 11:01 PM, Karl Berry wrote:

>     The tree looks normal enough to me (its size is 1.2 GB, just like
>     2006-11-21).
>
> Hmm.  Can you try running mktexlsr from the shell and see if it hangs
> there?
>
> If not, then I hope to make another test image over the next couple of
> days, and we're probably best off just trying again then.
>
> Thanks,
> Karl

Karl,

sudo /usr/local/texlive/2006/bin/powerpc-darwin/mktexlsr

hangs (runs producing no output, nor creating ls-R files, till it's
killed). So I guess it's not just a problem with the installation
script, but with the binary itself.

Thanks for your help, and Merry Christmas,

Artemio

Artemio Gonzalez Lopez
artemiog at mac.com