[tex-live] glyphlist issues

Werner LEMBERG wl at gnu.org
Wed Dec 13 09:34:24 CET 2006

I've had some mail exchange with one of the authors of dvipdfmx: It
already understands the extended glyphlist.txt format as used by the
lcdftools package.  Consequently, I've moved glyphlist.txt to the
texmf-dist tree and created a new package (glyphlist).

I've also split glyphlist.txt into the original file as distributed by
Adobe and an extension file -- interestingly, this has been slipped
through in TeXLive during an update to recent versions of lcdftools.

Since previously a normal run of dvipdfmx always created a warning
about the wrong location of glyphlist.txt (which might be quite
irritating to ordinary users) I think it was OK to do the change right
now.

Please test.

    Werner