[tex-live] license info in tpm file

Norbert Preining preining at logic.at
Mon Sep 26 01:17:51 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I would like to have an additional field
	TPM:License
in the Package TPM files. What do you think? Of course it will be a
horrible job to work through all the packages clearing the licenses, but
once done we have them for further reference, andonly new packages have
to be checked.

I have already collected the licenses of all packages starting with a*
and those with capital initial letter, now I have to go to bed ;-)

Karl, Sebastian: Do you think this is worth the efford?

Best wishes

Norbert

sip:preining at at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
ALBUQUERQUE (n.)
A shapeless squiggle which is utterly unlike your normal signature,
but which is, nevertheless, all you are able to produce when asked
formally to identify yourself. Muslims, whose religion forbids the
making of graven images, use albuquerques to decorate their towels,
menu cards and pyjamas.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff