[tex-live] Re: antomega [was: Multilingual LaTeX: Greek, English, and UTF-8]

Giuseppe Bilotta bilotta78 at hotpop.com
Sat Sep 17 16:23:55 CEST 2005

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:46:06 +0400, Alexej Kryukov wrote:

> To my surprise, it can't, because processing some of my OCP rules
> (absolutely correct to my mind) causes compilation errors! I suppose
> this is a bug in aleph, but probably I have to ask in the alpeh mailing
> list.

Please do. Althought at present times I'm quite underwater due to PhD
deadlines, I will get back to Aleph as soon as I'm done with these
"trivialities" ;)

--
Giuseppe "Oblomov" Bilotta

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty
nor safety." Benjamin Franklin