[tex-live] Re: antomega [was: Multilingual LaTeX: Greek, English, and UTF-8]

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 15 23:03:48 CEST 2005

     (e. g. hyphenation patterns).

Ah.  Didn't we also already agree that we'd create, um,
texmf/tex/omega/base or some such (what was it?) for the omega
hyphenation patterns?

You say "e.g." which implies there are other files involved.  What are they?

I have no objection to changing the TDS, once we figure out what it
should be changed to.  We can't figure it out without understanding the
specifics: actual files that are in directory xxx now, that need to be
in directory yyy, and why.

karl