[tex-live] dansk.mbs

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Sun Oct 30 11:08:13 CET 2005

Karl Berry :

>    The just 'string' should be changed to \string.
>
> I made this change for TL.  What the heck.
>
>    Should I have the author (another Dane) submit the dansk.mbs file
>    directly to CTAN such that this error will be eliminated in the next
>    version of TeX Live?
>
> Sounds good, and also cc Patrick, so he can make a new release if he wishes.
>
> Judging by the dates on the custom-bib files on CTAN, I suspect
> something similar happened for norsk.mbs.

Yes that one has the error too. I think one of them is a translation of
the other.

I'll try and track down Rolf Lindgren, anyways I'll write Dag Langmyhr, he
might know how to contact Rolf Lindgren.

/daleif

``You cannot help men permanently by doing for them
what they could and should do for themselves. ''
  -- Abraham Lincoln